Re: Eclipse 3.4.1

From: Chuck Hill (chil..lobal-village.net)
Date: Thu Oct 16 2008 - 00:18:20 EDT

    On Oct 15, 2008, at 9:08 PM, Mike Schrag wrote:

    >> For the record, the Subclipse install was quick and easy. However,
    >> I decided that I did not want to wrestle with getting the projects
    >> tied back into Subclipse so I went back to mortal combat with
    >> Subversive. I was able to get it to install using Fabian's update
    >> site from above if I created a totally new workspace. It seems
    >> that upgrading my 3.3 workspace was causing problems.
    > I'm on the brink of converting to subclipse ... Subversive has gone
    > to hell since it moved to eclipse.org.

    Everyone else on my team is still using Subclipse, I was just
    trialling Subversive. Had I remembered that last night I would not
    have had to rebuild my workspace. I think I will go back after this
    New Hotness stuff gets settled in. Subclipse "just works".

    Chuck

    --
    Chuck Hill             Senior Consultant / VP Development