Re: Eclipse 3.4.1

From: Henrique Gomes (list..arol.pt)
Date: Thu Oct 16 2008 - 09:05:09 EDT

    On Oct 16, 2008, at 5:08 AM, Mike Schrag wrote:
    > I'm on the brink of converting to subclipse ... Subversive has gone
    > to hell since it moved to eclipse.org.

    I have always used subclipse (more than 3 years ?), and only heard of
    subversive when I first downloaded Eclipse 3.4, I think.
    I continued to use the one I knew, but was curious by this thread. I
    tried finding a comparison of both and found some heated exchanges
    between the two groups:

    EclipseZone - Subversion Proposal vs. Subversion ... http://eclipsezone.com/eclipse/forums/t77149.rhtml

    EclipseZone - Subverting CVS in Eclipse ... http://www.eclipsezone.com/eclipse/forums/t76188.html

    It's sad to see this state of affairs but I'm staying with subclipse
    because it serves my needs and I prefer to use the project that comes
    from the same people that created subversion itself. i don't want a
    part on this "war" I just thought others might also be curious.

    Henrique Gomes