Using Velocity EOGen for Oracle triggers in 3.3.4763

From: Ken Anderson (kenlist..nderhome.com)
Date: Thu Oct 16 2008 - 10:52:08 EDT

    All,

    I'm trying to get the Velocity EOGenerator to generate Oracle trigger
    source. I need triggers in the database that copy all the fields from
    a primary table to an audit table, and this seems like a perfect job
    for EOGenerator.

    Unfortunately, it seems like everything is geared towards fully
    qualified packages and creating a subclass and class file for each
    entity. Here are the issues I'm seeing:

    1. I get a 'null' error if I try generating without both the Template
    and Subclass Template set. Is there any way to generate just 1 file
    per entity?
    2. Even if I uncheck 'Create Packages?', it still puts my output in a
    package directory structure.
    3. I can't figure out how to use the Filename Template to get
    something other that EntityName.java.

    Any thoughts? I've looked through the doc and haven't found answers
    to these questions...

    Thanks,
    Ken