Re: Can't create a model

From: David Avendasora (webobject..vendasora.com)
Date: Mon Oct 20 2008 - 17:24:02 EDT

    On Oct 20, 2008, at 4:28 PM, Ricardo J. Parada wrote:

    > I'm on the same version as JR (Eclipse 3.4.1 / WOLips 5503) and so I
    > just did the Help > Software Updates... in Eclipse. Then selected
    > the Available Software tab. Then selected the url corresponding to
    > the nightly web site and clicked Install... Then relaunched
    > Eclipse and now it's displaying 5521 for WOLips. So I think it
    > should work for JR as well if he tries it.

    That's exactly what I did and it said that no updates were available,
    even though nightly was new. I tried restarting eclipse, deleting the
    update site and re-adding it (copying the URL from my browser to make
    sure there wasn't an error and it still didn't work.

    This has _always_ worked before, so I figured it was me/my eclipse and
    did it manually.

    Maybe it was just me.

    Shut up Chuck. :-P

    Dave