Re: erprototypes ... is not a File error

From: Lachlan Deck (lachlan.dec..mail.com)
Date: Wed Oct 22 2008 - 19:43:22 EDT

    Hey Mike,

    On 22/10/2008, at 5:08 PM, Lachlan Deck wrote:

    > is there any need for the below method in the long term? It seems to
    > encourage these kinds of errors :-)
    >
    > On 22/10/2008, at 3:58 PM, Lachlan Deck wrote:
    >
    >> org
    >> .objectstyle.wolips.baseforplugins.util.URLUtils.cheatAndTurnIntoFile
    >
    > Anyway I've attached a patch for this particular exception.
    >
    > I can't build wolips atm (as the maven integration plugin ain't
    > building). Any ideas on that?

    Are you able to test the patch on this one for me? i.e., that it
    doesn't break stuff and if it doesn't commit it?

    I don't know if this fixes everything to do with looking up the
    eomodelgroup but it's the same fix (though for a different file) as we
    provided the patch for previously:
    http://issues.objectstyle.org/jira/browse/WOL-762

    with regards,

    --