Re: Problems with new wocompile ant task

From: Chuck Hill (chil..lobal-village.net)
Date: Sat Oct 25 2008 - 14:35:32 EDT

    On Oct 25, 2008, at 8:53 AM, Mike Schrag wrote:

    > Please send these to the mailing list rather than to me only, but I
    > would guess your woproject/*.patternset files are wrong. Create a
    > new blank project and copy the ones from that project into yours.
    >
    > On Oct 25, 2008, at 9:04 AM, Helmut Schottmüller wrote:
    >
    >> Hi Mike,
    >>
    >> I experienced a strange problem with the new wocompile ant task.
    >> In my application I have language specific resources, e.g.
    >>
    >> Resources/German.lproj/Admin.plist
    >> Reources/German.lproj/templates/process.html
    >> etc.
    >>
    >> After building the app with the ant task, resources like
    >> Admin.plist are copied correctly to
    >>
    >> MyApp.woa/Contents/Resources/German.lproj/Admin.plist
    >>

    >> but templates/process.html for example is copied to
    >>
    >> MyApp.woa/Contents/Resources/Resources/German.lproj/templates/
    >> process.html

    How are you building this? If you have set the project to use the Ant
    Builder in Eclipse (Project - Properties - WOLips Development, check
    off Ant (build.xml) under Build Style), then this is a known bug in
    the WOLips Ant Builder:

    http://issues.objectstyle.org/jira/browse/WOL-907

    It does not happen (for me) when using the build.xml directly.

    Chuck

    --
    Chuck Hill             Senior Consultant / VP Development