Re: How long before nightly becomes stable?

From: Q (qdola..mail.com)
Date: Thu Oct 30 2008 - 18:02:56 EDT

    On 30/10/2008, at 11:41 PM, Anders Peterson wrote:

    > Are they the same now? They have the same version number.
    >
    > I've just installed a brand new eclipse ganymede and WOLips
    > "stable". When I open the WOLips perspective I get this error in the
    > WO Package Explorer:

    Stable will only work with 3.3. The version number of the eclipse
    plugin will tell you if it is intended for 3.3 or 3.4. eg. stable's
    current version is 3.3.5524, while nightly is 3.4.5524. Don't pay any
    attention to the revision number on the end, it's no an indication
    that the source code has changed, only what the revision number of the
    svn repository was when the branch was built.

    > Could not create the view: org/eclipse/jdt/internal/corext/
    > refactoring/rename/RenameResourceProcessor
    >
    > (Also trying to get the latest WONDER sources from SVN - it just
    > doesn't work. I've got subclipse on my laptop at home and subversive
    > here at the office. Neither works. I get timeouts and whatever all
    > the time. Is sourceforge the problem?)

    Sourceforge SVN sucks.

    --
    Seeya...Q

    Quinton Dolan - qdola..mail.com Gold Coast, QLD, Australia (GMT+10) Ph: +61 419 729 806