Re: Adding a revision number to Info.plist

From: Chuck Hill (chil..lobal-village.net)
Date: Tue Dec 02 2008 - 21:08:49 EST

    On Dec 2, 2008, at 4:58 PM, Pierre Frisch wrote:

    > <typedef resource="org/tigris/subversion/svnant/svnantlib.xml" />
    > <svn>
    > <wcVersion path="${project.dir}" prefix="svn." />
    > </svn>
    > <property name="build.number" value="${svn.revision.max}" />
    > <echo message="-------------------------------------" />
    > <echo message=" version ${version.major}.${version.minor}.$
    > {version.patch}.${build.number} at ${build.date} " />

    This stopped working for me as of Subversion 1.5. wcVersion gets and
    XML response and sets all of the svn. properties to zero. I poked at
    it a bit then used exec to call svnversion out of apathy. Has anyone
    else seen this or know of a fix?

    Chuck

    --
    Chuck Hill             Senior Consultant / VP Development