Re: New WOLips is Coming

From: Ray Kiddy (ra..anymede.org)
Date: Thu Dec 11 2008 - 11:49:22 EST

    On Dec 11, 2008, at 7:31 AM, Mike Schrag wrote:

    > New WOLips is going to go stable this week (I thought yesterday,
    > but things came up). Here are the upgrade notes. For anyone else
    > who has upgraded, please let me know if I'm forgetting something.
    > This will go on the Wiki at some point.
    > <snip>

    (The announcement to which I am replying was posted on webobjects-dev.)

    This is great information. If I can make a suggestion, it may be
    helpful to have this up on a "Upgrade from WOLips version X to
    version y" page on the WOProject/WOLips wiki. The latest notes,
    warnings and provisos could be put there as well, as the upgrade goes.

    I can create such a page if nobody else does, this being a wiki. Just
    wanted to mention it.

    cheers - ray