Re: how to get back code-completion?

From: Clark Mueller (cpmuelle..ac.com)
Date: Thu Dec 18 2008 - 02:25:12 EST

    I've been noticing this in Eclipse 3.4.1, and it's been driving me
    crazy. The solution that seems to work for me is to head to the code
    completion prefs and reset defaults. But it still happens from time to
    time and I haven't figured out what triggered it. In Eclipse 3.4.0 the
    problem goes away. I also haven't sat down to figure out what the
    particular pref is that gets lost.

    Clark