Re: Help with Compiler Settings?

From: James Cicenia (jame..imijon.com)
Date: Sat Dec 20 2008 - 15:46:16 EST

    Fair enough and good enough for me.

    Anyway, it does show how darn good WebObjects are... they keep going
    and going and going...

    Though I have to say... every single new deployment has a seemingly
    unique set of problems.. I think with this one I now have the
    experience to cover almost all the different ways things are deployed.
    I hope.

    Thanks again.
    - j-