RE: getting a command-line runnable...

From: Grischa Steffin (g.steffi..mx.de)
Date: Sat Dec 20 2008 - 16:42:07 EST

    I am not sure if I got your question right:
    If you are looking for the generated command line actually running your App
    within Eclipse (actual classpath etc.):

    1. Launch the application
    2. Open the Debug-View
    3. Right click on either the second or third node of the tree to open the
    context menu (The node listing the path to the jre should do it)
    4. Open the properties (on my machine 'properties' is disabled on the root
    node but enabled below).
    (this also works on a terminated application)

    Hope that was your question...

    Best,
    Grischa