How to add other code-assist java doc, eg Wonder?

From: Johan Henselmans (joha..etsense.nl)
Date: Sun Nov 15 2009 - 09:31:57 EST

    I found out that by adding the 542 javadoc that you can download at Apple, I could get code assist F2 expanding working for WebObjects :

    If you download wo542apidocs.tar.gz from Apple, the archive expands to apidocs, I renamed it to 542Reference and dragged it into the docset that somehow was still available (this is 10.5.8 setup, with eclipse 3.5).

    In wolips.properties in ~/Library/Application Support/WOLips/wolips.properties I made into:

    wo.api.root=/Developer/Documentation/DocSets/com.apple.ADC_Reference_Library.WebObjectsReference.docset/Contents/Resources/Documents/documentation/InternetWeb/Reference/WO542Reference

    And lo and behold, I got code-assist javadoc for WebObjects classes and method in Eclipse.

    I noticed that some of you use Wonder source code in a project to accomplish the same for wonder.

    Is there another way to accomplish that, without adding the Wonder source code to each and every project?

    I tried to add the Wonder javadocs to wo.api.root, but that did not get me anywhere...

    Regards,

    Johan Henselmans
    http://www.netsense.nl
    Tel: +31-20-6267538