Migrating from 5.3 to 5.4 with war deployment

From: Ken Anderson (kenlist..nderhome.com)
Date: Tue Nov 17 2009 - 13:59:53 EST

    All,

    I've found some hints on the archives, but unfortunately not enough.

    When I take a project that works on 5.3 and migrate to 5.4, I first
    switch from the ERExtensions and Ajax jars to frameworks (the jar
    builds don't seem to work). Then it works OK in Eclipse.

    When I then try to deploy with WAR on Tomcat, I first get an error
    saying that javaxml.jar is not valid because servlet.jar is in it. If
    I remove the jar, it moves along, but never calls
    appDidFinishLaunching (setup in the Application constructor via
    NSNotificationCenter).

    Is there something going on with war deployments and 5.4.3 ?

    Thanks,
    Ken