Re: 3.6 Stable?

From: Amiel Montecillo (bosyotec..mail.com)
Date: Tue Oct 05 2010 - 08:02:50 UTC

    I usually use inline bindings only and clicking on the .html file used to
    only open the html editor without the splitter that uses the traditional
    bindings at the bottom. Is this the default behavior right now? I kinda
    liked not having the bottom binding editor.

    Before I had to click on the .wo file to give me this perspective which I
    liked ;)

    Amiel

    --
    socket error: unable to connect to 127.0.0.1