Debugging WOLips Click to Open

From: David LeBer (dleber_wode..odeferous.com)
Date: Fri Oct 29 2010 - 19:39:10 UTC

    Click to Open is not working for me.

    I've created an empty Wonder application and added the Ajax framework, the WOLToolBar to the Main component, modified the Main component to inherit from ERXComponent, and the properties:

    er.component.clickToOpen=true
    wolips.host=localhost
    wolips.port=9485
    wolips.password=whatyoudidntthinkidtellyou

    If I click the "Main" link in the tool bar, it opens the Main component in WOLips. If I click on Click to Open and then click somewhere in the component, it doesn't. All I get is the following in the Console log:

    10-10-29 3:23:35 PM [0x0-0x31031].org.eclipse.eclipse[616] org.eclipse.core.runtime.AssertionFailedException: null argument:
    10-10-29 3:23:35 PM [0x0-0x31031].org.eclipse.eclipse[616] at org.eclipse.core.runtime.Assert.isNotNull(Assert.java:85)
    10-10-29 3:23:35 PM [0x0-0x31031].org.eclipse.eclipse[616] at org.eclipse.core.runtime.Assert.isNotNull(Assert.java:73)
    10-10-29 3:23:35 PM [0x0-0x31031].org.eclipse.eclipse[616] at org.eclipse.core.runtime.Path.initialize(Path.java:577)
    10-10-29 3:23:35 PM [0x0-0x31031].org.eclipse.eclipse[616] at org.eclipse.core.runtime.Path.<init>(Path.java:185)
    10-10-29 3:23:35 PM [0x0-0x31031].org.eclipse.eclipse[616] at org.eclipse.core.internal.resources.WorkspaceRoot.getProject(WorkspaceRoot.java:181)
    10-10-29 3:23:35 PM [0x0-0x31031].org.eclipse.eclipse[616] at org.objectstyle.wolips.womodeler.OpenComponentRequestHandler.handle(OpenComponentRequestHandler.java:22)
    10-10-29 3:23:35 PM [0x0-0x31031].org.eclipse.eclipse[616] at org.objectstyle.wolips.womodeler.server.Request.run(Request.java:90)
    10-10-29 3:23:35 PM [0x0-0x31031].org.eclipse.eclipse[616] at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:680)

    Eclipse SDK Version: 3.6.1 Build id: M20100909-0800
    WOLips: 3.6.6204

    Can anyone take a second and confirm whether Click to Open is working for them?

    ;david

    --
    David LeBer
    Codeferous Software