Mapping primary keys getter methods

From: wwwebi (wwweb..ispeed.ch)
Date: Thu Jan 22 2009 - 14:47:04 EST

    Hi,

    is there a possibility to create for all objects a getter method on the
    primary key fields within the process of reverse engineering ?

    I have a legacy database where the primary keys are used in a similar
    way as a passport no and as I need it for 100+ tables I wondered if I
    could not at least get a getter method of the primary key fields during
    reverse engineering. Setting it afterwards following this faq
    http://cwiki.apache.org/CAY/mapping-primary-keys.html is too time
    consuming. I don't see even an issue only with a getter method.

    If it's not possible within the modeler I would certainly like to see
    this as an option during reverse engineering in the future :-)

    Cheers,
    Martin