Re: Recent mass update

From: Andrus (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Sun Dec 01 2002 - 17:53:57 EST

    At 03:42 PM 11/25/2002 +0100, Holger Hoffstätte wrote:

    >In case anyone's wondering about the recent mass update, I took the
    >liberty to do some more cleanups, mostly regarding direct references to
    >ArrayList and HashMap which I've turned into List/Map respectively. Some
    >of these had managed to escape via public API so I guess we fix them now
    >instead of later.

    Holger,

    It seems like the recent update replaced all explicit import statements
    with wildcard imports with "*". Is this something that happened due to your
    Eclipse settings, or was it deliberate?

    I still support explicit imports. They make it easy to understand class
    dependencies just by looking at the code. In Cayenne I was trying to be
    more or less consistent with that.

    Andrus