Re: DSL service interruption

From: Andrus (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Tue Dec 03 2002 - 23:02:57 EST

    At 09:48 PM 12/3/2002 -0500, Michael Misha Shengaout wrote:
    >Tomorrow the web site may go off-line as I will have Earthlink upgrading
    >the service in my house. We will have more reliabile connection and
    >several IP addresses "to play with". I think Andrus should have most of
    >the stuff mirrowed, though...

    Lets keep our fingers crossed that it goes well tomorrow. In the meantime I
    am indeed going to do the mirroring of the site, including email functions
    to a machine at different location - dump.objectstyle.org. If something bad
    happens, I will switch the DNS servers to point to the new machine.

    Andrus