Re: Intermittent RequestQueue problem

From: Holger Hoffstätte (holge..izards.de)
Date: Thu Dec 05 2002 - 04:07:58 EST

    Andrus wrote:
    > http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=646399&group_id=48132&atid=452068

    If you just add the attached snippet of my last comment into
    RequestQueueTst and let it 'Run as JUnit Test' in eclipse you can easily
    cause repeated failures. Interesting: waiting for a small delay between
    loop runs will drastically decrease the number and _I have NO idea why_,
    because this really shouldn't happen. Maybe debugging step-by-step in
    eclipse will lead to s solution.

    -h