Reengineer Db makes window jump?

From: Holger Hoffstätte (holge..izards.de)
Date: Tue Dec 10 2002 - 08:59:58 EST

    Reengineering a DB works again :-) but I always found it odd that the main
    window started to jump around when the login panel opened. I traced this
    back to InteractiveLogin:91 where a frame.pack() on the Editor's main
    window is done. I don't know if this is really required, but if I comment
    this line the window doesn't jump around any more. Any reasons not to fix
    this? Unless pack() or the window bounce has a certain purpose that I
    missed?

    Holger