Reengineer Db makes window jump? (fwd)

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Tue Dec 10 2002 - 10:22:14 EST

    Hmm, I don't have an environment to test till I get back home tonight, but
    if you say so, I can't think of a reason not to fix it. The only bug I was
    aware of in this area was [634266] :

    http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=634266&group_id=481
    32&atid=452068

    But this seems like a different one.