Upcoming Alpha 5

From: Andrus (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Sun Dec 15 2002 - 23:16:53 EST

    I started some preparations for the upcoming Alpha 5. I am on vacation from
    Dec 18, and before I hit the slopes I will have a chance to do some cleanup
    and make a release around Dec 21-22. A few notes on the release:

    1. I created a new RELEASE-NOTES-1.0a5.txt and moved all contents from
    1.0b1 to it. Please fill free to update the new file if you find that
    something is missing.

    2. We should probably do a feature freeze for now. I really don't want to
    fork CVS into Stable and Dev branches until we are in Beta. I figured I
    should stop further (seemingly endless and pointless) Modeler refactoring
    as a part of this.

    3. I will personally concentrate on documentation updates and bug fixes.
    Feel free to help out.

    4. Any major bugs, like crashing GUI or failed unit tests should be made
    top priority.

    5. Testing....

    Andrus