Re: Upcoming Alpha 5

From: Andrus (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Mon Dec 16 2002 - 00:25:35 EST

    An idea - I think we should drop unit tests code from the distro (and
    mentioning unit tests in the user guide). Should make it less confusing.
    Whoever needs unit tests will have to use CVS.

    BTW, I just checked in "Developer Guide" (a single page now) that go into
    details on how to run the tests.

    Andrus