delete rules changes causes problems with Oracle

From: Craig Miskell (cmiskel..lbatross.co.nz)
Date: Wed Jan 01 2003 - 16:55:41 EST

    Hi,
            Just a heads up - my dev box at home uses only mysql, and that
    works fine (no constraints at the db level), but I just noticed that the
    my overnight tests against Oracle failed badly (constraints by the looks
    of it, maybe other odd stuff). I'm tracking it down now,
    but it may take a while (running the tests over a 56K link maybe quite
    slow :-)).

    Craig