Re: n:m relationship problem. Primary key violations. Query mis-count s

From: Andrus (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Fri Jan 03 2003 - 20:25:06 EST

    [Transferring this to the devel list]

    Craig,

    I see no problem doing a new release (1.0a5-1). This fix is important and
    should go out ASAP. A few questions though.

    Do you think that we should simply patch branched version of DataContext
    with the relevant changes (CVS branch tagged as "r1-0-a5"), or should we
    release from CVS HEAD? You where working on the delete rules. How do you
    think this affects current HEAD stability.

    If we decide to go with the patch, could you create one against the
    "r1-0-a5" branch?

    Let me know.

    Andrus