Re: deployment Ant task.

From: Holger Hoffstätte (holge..izards.de)
Date: Wed Jan 08 2003 - 14:34:06 EST

    Andrus wrote:
    > Just added an unlinked spec for the suggested deployment Ant task. We had
    > this discussion some time back:
    > http://objectstyle.org/cayenne/lists/cayenne-devel/2002/10/0030.html . Now
    > I feel like I need this. Comments?

    I re-read the discussion and gave it some thought. I wholeheartedly agree
    with Craig that we should not mess with ClassLoaders - that will lead to
    nothing but trouble. Your other follow-ups - like DataDomain becoming a
    deployment unit and the modules being linked to it - make sense too. At
    least I couldn't find anything too obviously wrong with them.. :-)

    Holger