Leaving breadcrumbs in the source

From: Holger Hoffstätte (holge..izards.de)
Date: Thu Jan 16 2003 - 17:24:10 EST

    The 2.1 stream of eclipse has the new feature of highlighting individual
    text markers in the task list, with configurable severity. So you could
    have..rror show up as error, @todo as warning etc. As to not lose track
    of who's thinking of or supposed to do what, I suggest we start using
    breadcrumbs like e.g...A, @HH, @CM, @todo-HH etc. Good idea or more
    trouble than it's worth? I've peppered..odo all over my own projects and
    really like it, especially since you can just filter them out in the task
    bar if you want to.

    Holger