Re: Leaving breadcrumbs in the source

From: Craig Miskell (cmiskel..lbatross.co.nz)
Date: Thu Jan 16 2003 - 17:28:10 EST

    Looks like a good idea to me... can you give slightly more details as to
    how to configure this in eclipse?

    BTW, I only recently upgraded to 2.1... seriously cool in so many other
    ways too... Ctrl-O to bring up an overlay of the outline of the current
    class, Ctrl-click on a method/type to go to it's definition.
    Refactoring seriously beefed up.

    Craig