ObjAttribute Mapping Spec

From: Andriy Shapochka (ashapochk..otmail.com)
Date: Sun Mar 02 2003 - 07:25:23 EST

    I have compiled a more or less strict definition of the new proposed ObjAttribute mapping based on our previous discussions. Please see the attachment. It is more general than what was proposed earlier so the spec will cover DataObject inheritance and compound ObjEntities, and many kinds of "to-one" lookups. The next step will be to introduce the same concept for ObjRelationships and thus expand the notion of flattened relationships.
    Any comments?
    Thanks.
    Andriy.