ContextCommit refactoring

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Tue Mar 04 2003 - 00:37:41 EST

    Andriy,

    I started looking at ContextCommit integration with the main commit
    process. First thing I had to do is to refactor ContextCommit, creating
    a helper class DataNodeCommitHelper to store some of the intermediate
    data structures.

    After this change regression tests seem to pass just fine. Let me know
    if you find any problems though. If we have to revert the changes, just
    switch back to ContextCommit, CVS revision 1.11.

    Andrus