Re: ContextCommit refactorings

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Wed Mar 05 2003 - 17:19:47 EST

    Yeah, I don't think delete rules are handled by the ContextCommit. But I
    also don't think that those are checked during regression testing.

    BTW, just wanted to give heads about my sorter plans. There are 3 of them
    now, a little bit too many:

    1. OperationSorter - our original sorter
    2. RefIntegritySupport - the one used by ContextCommit
    3. DefaultSorter - a refactored copy of (2)

    I am planning to merge (2) into (3), well actually, just doing a simple
    switch should work, they are pretty much identical. After that we can move
    delete rule code from (1) to (3) and deprecate (1).

    I was holding this till regression tests start working again, but I may
    still do it pretty soon.

    Andrus