Re: QueryRunner interface

From: Andriy Shapochka (ashapochk..otmail.com)
Date: Fri Mar 14 2003 - 05:19:49 EST

    Just a thought. Maybe DataNode should let an instance of QueryRunner to
    retrieve QueryTranslator internally from its native DbAdapter so we would
    hide all the details of translation and execution in QueryRunner. Something
    like:
    public abstract void run{query type}(
              DataNode node,
              {query type}Query query,