Re: QueryRunner interface

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Fri Mar 14 2003 - 10:33:01 EST

    +1. I agree.

    I guess I was trying to come up with a solution that preserves as many
    common things perfromed by DataNode. DataNode's functionality is melting
    down, as a result of pushing more and more stuff into adapter. Eventually
    (not now) DataNode and adapter will likely become the same thing, which is
    probably a good thing.

    Andrus