Modeler logging update

From: Holger Hoffstätte (holge..izards.de)
Date: Mon Mar 17 2003 - 19:53:43 EST

    It is now possible to disable the logfile or set it to another location.
    Starting Modeler for the first time will put two new entries into the
    preferences file; they default to the old behaviour. I did this since I
    got tired of "tail -f -ing" even though I was working in eclipse; much
    easier to just have the usual logging scroll by in the console.

    Holger