Re: Modeler working again

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Mon Mar 17 2003 - 21:07:30 EST

    I can see you stayed busy today ;). Just did a quick modeler test.
    Seems to work just fine. The only thing that I haven't figured out
    (without looking at the code) is logging. You said the modeler will
    create a configure preferences (cayenne-log.properties, I assume) to
    log as was previously done to ~/.cayenne/modeler.log. Well this didn't
    happen for me. In fact logging seems to be disabled for the modeler.

    Andrus