Re: Modeler working again

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Mon Mar 17 2003 - 21:25:48 EST

    On Monday, March 17, 2003, at 09:07 PM, Andrus Adamchik wrote:

    > I can see you stayed busy today ;). Just did a quick modeler test.
    > Seems to work just fine. The only thing that I haven't figured out
    > (without looking at the code) is logging.

    Sometimes looking at the code helps :-). Modeler actually checks if the
    file is present. If not, it logs to console. I think I'll add file
    creation code to create a file. Having a log file in a known location
    (unless explicitly turned off) should make "technical support" easier
    for us. If somebody is having problems they can simply email a log
    file. Of course this does not matter for the power users.

    Andrus