Running the performance test suite

From: Holger Hoffstätte (holge..izards.de)
Date: Sat Mar 22 2003 - 14:28:32 EST

    I've been trying to run the performance test suite (for the first time,
    actually) and cannot get it to work, no matter what I try. I suspect that
    is because it hasn't been updated for a long time now. The .bat file
    supposedly forwards arguments to the VM but I can't find any description
    about what to pass etc. Andrus, is this still useful for keeping or should
    we perhaps let the regression app take this role?

    Holger