FileConfiguration issue

From: Craig Miskell (cmiskel..lbatross.co.nz)
Date: Mon Mar 24 2003 - 21:05:04 EST

    Hi all,
            Just updated from cvs again (beginning to dread these periodic
    adventures :-)), and found that FileConfiguration doesn't quite work
    they way I expected. I started having a poke around, and got confused
    and unsure what is expected behaviour...

    I'm expecting to be able to do something like this:
    Configuration.initSharedConfig(new FileConfiguration(new
    File("classes/test-cayenne.xml")));

    (exactly the way I used to be able to do with DefaultConfiguration).
    However, it doesn't work, as DefaultConfiguration.getDomainConfiguration
    tries to read DEFAULT_DOMAIN_FILE (cayenne.xml). DefaultConfiguraiton
    has a projectFile ivar which is set by FileConfiguration, but doesn't
    seem to be used. I'm kind of confused as to what to fix... override
    getDomainConfiguration in FileConfiguration, change it to use
    projectFile instead (and set that to be DEFAULT_DOMAIN_FILE as a default
    value).... ummmmm help?

    Holger... any hints?

    Craig