Re: Beta Schedule

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Wed Mar 26 2003 - 19:02:13 EST

    Just a thought...

    For Beta we should start releasing more often on SourceForge, maybe once
    every 1-2 weeks. With feature freeze and everything, we will have fewer
    instability problems, so it will be safer to do releases. We can even
    upgrade stable nightly builds to the milestone releases every once in a
    while.

    This will provide users with the most up to date bug fixes and
    documentation and (in a weird SourceForge ways) increase Cayenne exposure
    to the public, giving us extra feedback that we need.

    Andrus