Re: Failed to load domain and/or its maps/nodes

From: Troy McKinnon (tmckinno..rise.com)
Date: Mon Mar 31 2003 - 21:40:54 EST

Re: Failed to load domain and/or its maps/nodesAndrus,

thanks for the reply. It turned out to be that my oracle driver was not in the classpath. Stupid error to spend hours on... but hey at least I am past it now.

The note you send out regarding the error handling, is a great idea. Would have saved a lot of time on my end at least.

Also, making it more plain how to set up the logging. I didn't realize that the HOME directory was under the user profile vs just being the project root directory.

Thanks again.

Troy

p.s. great tool/api - it was a great timesaver, even with the issue above. :-)