Re: Cayenne Examples (data migration tool)

From: Troy McKinnon (tmckinno..rise.com)
Date: Wed Apr 02 2003 - 00:08:42 EST

    We are performing a select query:

    Expression exp = ExpressionFactory.noMatchExp("sku", null);
    SelectQuery query = new SelectQuery(DszStaging.class, exp);
     query.setLoggingLevel(Level.WARN);
     query.setDistinct(true);
     List items = ctxt.performQuery(query);

     The result object is populated with the same value for every list item
    (row). We debugged the app and found that the result set was properly mapped
    after the select was executed, but when returning the results from the
    observer, the result set had the same value for every list item.

    Troy McKinnon