Re: Failed to load domain and/or its maps/nodes

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Wed Apr 02 2003 - 14:09:05 EST

    Ok, just checked in the code for verbose exceptions. Now exception message
    is almost as informative as turning on debugging.

    For the future, when rethrowing or wrapping exceptions thrown by
    RuntimeLoaderDelegate, please extract its message and append to the new
    exception message. This should propagate all the failure diagnostics
    information.

    Andrus