Re: Job change

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Sun May 04 2003 - 18:26:49 EDT

    Craig,

    Congratulations and good luck with your new job! Thanks for all the
    things you've done in Cayenne.

    I think I understand the choices you are facing now. A year ago I had
    to completely pull out of WOProject development, since I almost stopped
    using WebObjects and couldn't motivate myself to do it just for the fun
    of it (the "instant gratification" part of using my own product was
    almost gone). Well, things change, and who knows what is gonna happen
    next..

    Stay in touch!

    Andrus