ProjectConfiguration bug

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Sun May 25 2003 - 18:27:17 EDT

    ProjectConfiguration that extends FileConfiguration had a really bad
    bug - when there is a project in the current directory (current from
    the Modeler JVM standpoint), it would open this project no matter what
    you selected from the "Open" menu. It turns out that locator logic
    would pick up the file from current directory:

    - absolute path (didn't work, since absolute path was stripped to just
    cayenne.xml)
    - current directory (if there is a project in current directory, no
    further lookups will be done)
    - additional paths (never got here, since "current directory" gave a
    hit)

    So I had to suppress current directory setting in
    ProjectConfiguration...

    Ah... We need to find a way to unit test this!

    Andrus