Fwd: [ANN] Cayenne Beta 4 is out

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Mon Jun 16 2003 - 22:36:14 EDT

    I am personally very satisfied with the state of the project to wrap up
    the 1.0 final release (modeler is fully up to speed with the rest of
    the framework and all that). The only potentially serious change I
    expect is in qualifier translator to accommodate LIKE expressions for
    DB2 (I know, I promised Holger to look at that...I will). Everything
    else is bug fixes and docs. So lets shoot for the RC1 in X weeks from
    now.

    Can't wait to start on all the cool stuff that we are planning for 1.1
    :-)

    Andrus

    Begin forwarded message: