Re: Trouble with remaining DB2 errors - could need some help

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Sat Jul 05 2003 - 14:24:17 EDT

    > Mario, could you please have a look at these? The LIKE problems are
    > gone
    > since Andrus last patches, so the latest nightly build should be a good
    > starting point. Andrus, if you want to have a look at this yourself I
    > can
    > try to let you access my machine - would be slow (128 kb uplink) but it
    > might be good enough for testing.

    Hi Holger,

    Let me see if I can install DB2 on my local Linux server. I already
    downloaded about 1 Gb of related packages. Tomorrow I will try it out.
    If this will be more painful than I think, I'll take advantage of your
    proposition.

    Unfortunately I can't comment on the the errors you've mentioned, I
    simply have no idea what is causing them without trying it on DB2.

    Andrus