Re: Cayenne Data View Modeler merged with Cayenne 1.1-dev

From: Andriy Shapochka (ashapochk..otmail.com)
Date: Sat Nov 08 2003 - 15:03:09 EST

    > Guys,
    >
    > I noticed that "com.jgoodies.forms.extras" package is included in the
    > source form (and does not exists in forms*.jar). Just curious why is
    > that? Is this some extension of jgoodies that is not distributed as a
    > JAR?
    >
    > Andrus

    Karsten Lentzsch (jgoodies) recommends to use DefaultFormBuilder included in
    extras for everyday form building needs but considers this part of his forms
    library as experimental to some degree and not ready for an official binary
    release so he suggests that these two classes be compiled as part of a
    user's project at this time. I believe they will go to the official forms at
    some point. However, their quality and reliability is great.

    Andriy.