OpenBase adapter checked in to sandbox

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Fri Dec 05 2003 - 01:19:51 EST

    Mike Kienenberger just submitted his OpenBase adapter, that implements
    OpenBase native PK generation mechanism. It is checked in to my sandbox
    with some modifications:

    http://objectstyle.org/jira/secure/ViewIssue.jspa?key=CAY-47

    It has some issues though. We can check it in to Cayenne once the
    problems are resolved. If anyone can help bringing it to production
    state (or at least to a state when all unit tests pass), this is really
    appreciated. I know very little about OpenBase and may overlook obvious
    solutions.

    Also I have a question about PK generation mechanism. Looks like using
    "NEWID" doesn't allow to retrieve ranges of values, so we can't take
    advantage of PK caching... Any way to work around it?

    Andrus