Openbase primary key generation

From: Mike Kienenberger (mkienen..laska.net)
Date: Fri Dec 05 2003 - 16:26:18 EST

    Andrus Adamchik <andru..bjectstyle.org> wrote:
    > Mike Kienenberger just submitted his OpenBase adapter, that implements
    > OpenBase native PK generation mechanism. It is checked in to my sandbox
    > with some modifications:
    >
    > PK is not generated properly (it will require some API changes to adapter,
    since I couldn't find support for syntax that includes PK clause in "CREATE
    TABLE...").

    The way EOModeler handles this is to have a "PrimaryKeyConstraints"
    statement set as well as "ForeignKeyConstraints" statement set.

    "CREATE PRIMARY KEY tableName (column)" would then be the statement
    generated by the former.